Anxiety Conversation Cards
Conversation Cards are designed to enhance individual or small group discussion!
How to Use
This card deck contains 56 total cards and requires printing and cutting. For best results, it is recommended to print in high quality, on card stock, and laminate, if possible, for prolonged use. Optional back design is included. See product images for example.
Sample Questions in this Conversation Card Deck include:
- What happens to your body when you are feeling anxious?
- Which coping skills work the best for you? Why do they work so well?
- What do you tell a friend who is feeling anxious?
- What is something you wish people understood about your anxiety?
- What are some things you avoid doing because of your anxiety?
- Share an example of a time you felt anxious and handled it in a healthy way.
- What do you need the most when you feel anxious?
- Name a person who copes with their anxiety in a positive way.
- What is something you wish wasn't an anxiety trigger for you?
- What are the good things about feeling anxious?
+46 more cards!