Grief & Loss Conversation Cards
Conversation Cards are designed to enhance individual or small group discussion.
How to Use
This card deck contains 56 total cards and requires printing and cutting. For best results, it is recommended to print in high quality, on card stock, and laminate, if possible, for prolonged use. Optional back design is included. See product images for example.
Sample Questions in this Conversation Card Deck include:
- Who is someone you turn to when you're feeling sad?
- Name a friend who has been the most helpful.
- Share about another time you've felt the way you do now.
- What is something that has made you smile over the past week?
- Which feeling is the most uncomfortable right now?
- What's your favorite memory with this person?
- What has been the most helpful coping skill?
- What has been the least helpful coping skill?
- What do you wish you could say right now to this person?
- What has been the most helpful thing someone has done for you?
+46 more cards!