Self-Esteem Conversation Cards
Conversation Cards are designed to enhance individual or small group discussion!
How to Use
This card deck contains 56 total cards and requires printing and cutting. For best results, it is recommended to print in high quality, on card stock, and laminate, if possible, for prolonged use. Optional back design is included. See product images for example.
Sample Questions in this Conversation Card Deck include:
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- Name one thing that happened today that helped your self-esteem.
- What are three things that you love the most about yourself?
- What activities make you feel accomplished?
- What do you do after you make a mistake?
- What three words would others use to describe you?
- Who is a role model in your life? What do you like about them?
- How do your friends affect your self-esteem?
- How did you celebrate your last accomplishment?
- How do you handle failure?
- Share about a time you were a leader.
- Name someone who is lucky to have you in their life.
- Do you care what other people think about you?
- When's the last time someone told you "thank you"?
- What is one thing you can do each day to improve your self-esteem?
- What is the best compliment you have ever received?
- What is the bravest thing you've ever done?
- What do you need from family when your self-esteem is low?
- Share about the last time you reached a goal.
- Whose opinion about you do you care about the most?
+36 more cards!