Anger Conversation Cards
Conversation Cards are designed to enhance individual or small group discussion!
How to Use
This card deck contains 56 total cards and requires printing and cutting. For best results, it is recommended to print in high quality, on card stock, and laminate, if possible, for prolonged use. Optional back design is included. See product images for example.
Sample Questions in this Conversation Card Deck include:
- What are your top three anger triggers?
- How does your anger affect your friendships?
- What's the worst thing you've ever said when you were angry?
- Share an example of a time you felt angry and handled it in a healthy way.
- What are your usual consequences for your anger?
- Name a family member that handles anger the same way you do.
- Is anyone afraid of you when you are angry?
- What happens to your body when you are feeling angry?
- Which coping skills do not work for you at all? Why not?
- What is something guaranteed to make you feel angry every time?
- What type of people make you feel angry?
- Name a time you felt anxiety underneath your anger.
- Has your anger ever put you or anyone else in danger?
- Name a person who copes with their anger in a positive way.
- Who is worried about your anger? Are you?
- If you could take back one thing you've said or done when angry, what would it be?
- How long does it take you to calm down after feeling angry?
- What is something that's a trigger for you, but not for anyone else you know?
- How do your friends cope with anger?
- Name someone you've never seen get angry.
+36 more cards!