Ice-Breaker Conversation Cards
Conversation Cards are designed to enhance individual or small group discussion!
How to Use
This card deck contains 56 total cards and requires printing and cutting. For best results, it is recommended to print in high quality, on card stock, and laminate, if possible, for prolonged use. Optional back design is included. See product images for example.
Sample Questions in this Conversation Card Deck include:
- What's your favorite thing to eat for dessert?
- You're going on a picnic. Who would you bring with you? What food would you pack?
- When was the last time you packed for a trip? Where did you go?
- What's the best gift you've ever received? Who was it from?
- Name a place you LOVE. Share why!
- What's your biggest pet peeve?
- What's one thing you're really good at? What is one thing you wish you were good at?
- What's your favorite thing to do outside?
- You just found a magic wand. You can make ANY wish come true. What would you wish for?
- You can fly anywhere in the world. Where are you going?
- What is something that scares you? Why?
- What's your favorite movie? What do you like about it?
- If you could go back in time and change something that happened in your life, what would it be?
- What's your favorite app on your phone? Why?
- If you could change your name, what would you change it to and why?
- What's the most adventurous thing you've ever done?
- What's the best compliment you've ever received?
- Name a place that your family likes to visit often.
- What are three words others would use to describe you?
- Share about a time you won an award or a trophy!
+36 more cards!