An Enhanced License is a license that may only be assigned to a single specific individual user, agency, school, district, or business (“Assignee”) for that Assignee’s lifetime use. Enhanced Licenses are non-transferable and may not be used by or reallocated to a different Assignee. Mylemarks grants the Assignee a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Resource for the purposes and under the conditions described below. If Enhanced License is desired for more than one Resource, then multiple licenses must be purchased for each resource.
If you purchase an Enhanced License, then Mylemarks permits you to:
- Use the Resource in any manner permitted under an Individual License.
- Incorporate the Resource as part of a material for a curriculum for a class, group, or any other ongoing educational program so long as the Resource remains in its original form and credit is provided to Mylemarks.
- Use the Resource or image of Resource as part of advertising and marketing for a single event (e.g. fliers, banners)
- Use the Resource as part of an event where multiple copies are to be distributed to attendees.
- Include Resource or image as part of material for a book, workbook, or any other publication as long as it is not altered in any way and credit is provided to Mylemarks.
Unless otherwise expressly permitted by Mylemarks:
- Resource may not be resold in any way.
- You may not post or otherwise make the Resource available on any website. You may promote the Resource and include an image of Resource so long as Mylemarks is credited and a link is provided to www.mylemarks.com or corresponding Resource page. You may not make Resource available on any website as a free or paid download.
- Resource is not to be altered, remixed, built upon, or modified in anyway. The Mylemarks logo and copyright may not be removed from the Resource. Text or images within the Resource are copyrighted and are not to be extracted in any way.