My Happy Deck (+ Carrying Box)
My Happy Deck is a personalized deck of coping cards that can be used whenever a client is feeling sad, angry, anxious, or afraid. Sometimes these feelings become overwhelming, making it difficult to think of positive coping skills in the moment.
My Happy Deck is designed to be a collection of predetermined coping mechanisms that a client can quickly access to help improve their mood. Clients can fill out the cards in the deck and identify helpful people, places, things, or activities that typically make them feel happy.
Included in this download are 28 My Happy Deck cards. Clients follow the prompts and write answer of the things that make them feel happy.
BOX TEMPLATE ALSO INCLUDED! See product images to learn more. Clients are able to personalize their box for safe-keeping at home.
For lasting results, it is recommend that cards and box be printed on card stock if possible.
My Happy Deck Cards include:
- Songs I can listen to that will put me in a better mood!
- Funniest joke I’ve ever heard!
- Friends I can talk to that’ll help me feel better!
- Movies I can watch to improve my mood!
- A place outside that makes me feel happy!
- Song lyrics that make me feel happy!
- A game that I really love to play!
- T.V. Shows that make me laugh!
- Apps on my phone or tablet that put me in a better mood!
- Books I can read that make me feel happy!
- A quote that reminds me that things will be OK!
- Toys I can play with that put me in a good mood!
- Foods I can eat that improve my mood!
- A place inside that I can go that makes me happy!
- A memory that makes me smile!
- A sport I can play that makes me feel happy!
- Something I can do that helps my body relax!
- 3 things I’m always thankful for - no matter what!
- Things I can do for others that’ll make me smile!
- Something creative I can do that puts me in a better mood!
- A coping skill that works most of the time when I’m feeling angry!
- A coping skill that works most of the time when I’m feeling anxious!
- A coping skill that works most of the time when I’m feeling sad!
- A coping skill that works most of the time when I’m feeling scared!
- Some positive things I can say to myself to feel happy!
- Funny videos that make me laugh!
- Something nice I can do for myself!
- Things that I love about myself!
- - - - - - - - - - -
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Mylemarks LLC and licensed to you as a single user. To learn more about Mylemarks’ licensing options, please visit: https://www.mylemarks.com/mylemarks-licensing-options.html. Mylemarks LLC retains the copyright and reserves all rights to this product.
•Use this item with clients/students/small groups or for your own personal use and clients on your caseload only.
•You may share this digital resource and link with your students on your own caseload on a protected platform either via direct email or secure chat. Reference this product in blog posts, social media posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to Mylemarks LLC and a link is provided to www.mylemarks.com.
YOU MAY NOT:
•Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
•Share the link or resource with clients outside of your caseload or other clinicians without the purchase of an additional license.
•Extract any images from this file. All images are copyrighted by Mylemarks LLC.
•Post this document for sale or free elsewhere on the internet or in person including making the document accessible on social media platforms, shared drives, or additional places in which printed or digital copies can be accessed by unlicensed parties.
•Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above.