Emergency Happiness Kit
An Emergency Happiness Kit can be used whenever a client is feeling sad, angry, anxious, or afraid. Sometimes these feelings become overwhelming, making it difficult to think of positive coping skills in the moment.
The Emergency Happiness Kit is designed to be a collection of predetermined coping mechanisms that a client can quickly access to help improve their mood. Clients can fill out the cards in the kit and identify helpful people, places, things, or activities that typically make them feel happy.
Once the cards are filled out, they can be cut out and either placed in a box/container or can be used with a book ring!
For lasting results, it is recommend that cards be printed on card stock and laminated if possible.
This Emergency Happiness Kit includes:
• Songs I can listen to that will put me in a better mood!
• Funniest joke I’ve ever heard!
• Friends I can talk to that’ll help me feel better!
• Movies I can watch to improve my mood!
• A place outside that makes me feel happy!
• Song lyrics that make me feel happy!
• A game that I really love to play!
• T.V. Shows that make me laugh!
• Apps on my phone or tablet that put me in a better mood!
• Books I can read that make me feel happy!
• A quote that reminds me that things will be OK!
• Toys I can play with that put me in a good mood!
• Foods I can eat that improve my mood!
• A place inside that I can go that makes me happy!
• A memory that makes me smile!
• A sport I can play that makes me feel happy!
• Something I can do that helps my body relax!
• 3 things I’m always thankful for - no matter what!
• Things I can do for others that’ll make me smile!
• Something creative I can do that puts me in a better mood!
• A coping skill that works most of the time when I’m feeling angry!
• A coping skill that works most of the time when I’m feeling anxious!
• A coping skill that works most of the time when I’m feeling sad!
• A coping skill that works most of the time when I’m feeling scared!
- - - - - - - - - - -
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Mylemarks LLC and licensed to you as a single user. Mylemarks LLC retains the copyright and reserves all rights to this product.
•Use this item with clients/students or for your own personal use.
•Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to Mylemarks LLC and a link is provided to www.mylemarks.com.
YOU MAY NOT:
•Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
•Extract any images from this file. All images are copyrighted by Mylemarks LLC.
•Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet or in person.
•Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above.
To learn more about Mylemarks’ licensing options, please visit: https://www.mylemarks.com/mylemarks-licensing-options.html
If you encounter an issue with your file, notice an error, or are in any way experiencing a problem, please contact email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help you out!